When using a Pipe Cutting Machine, you should be aware of the following:
(1) The pipe cutter spindle shift must be performed after stopping. The gears must be fully engaged when shifting. When the machine is found to be abnormal, stop it immediately.
(2) Before cutting, adjust the cutting machine tool and clamp the work. The length of the clamping part must not be less than 50 mm. The parking baffle should be fixed, and the pipe cutting machine can work after the test is performed in the order of clamping, loosening, forward and backward.
(3) When the machine tool is rotating, no part of the human body should touch the transmission parts. When operating the pipe cutting machine, it is necessary to tie the cuffs, and it is strictly forbidden to wear gloves. The human head should be offset from the cutting direction.
(4) When changing tools, measuring workpieces, lubricating, and cleaning the tube head, it must be stopped.
(5) When the Full Auto Pipe Cutting Machine cuts the pipe head, it is necessary to prevent the pipe head from flying out and injuring people.
(6) When placing the long tube into the rack and loosening the bundled lead wire, measures should be taken to prevent the tube from rolling, impacting and crushing the person.
(7) If the grinding wheel cutting machine is used, the grinding wheel should be inspected for defects, cracks and moisture, and the power cord is reliable.
(8) The dust removal device of the pipe cutting machine such as the Double Head Pipe Cutting Machine should be in good condition before cutting.
(9) It should not stand in the direction of workpiece feeding and discharging.